Chartered Accountants Firm
- Extraordinary corporate transactions
- Tax and Corporate Due Diligence
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate welfare
- Compliance, Accounting & Payroll
- Generational Transition and Wealth Protection
- Real Estate
- Wealth Planning
- International taxation & Global Mobility
- IFRS / IAS Transitions
- Funding & financing
- Permanent establishments and/or Business Units abroad
- Transfer pricing
- Tax litigation
- Nonprofit organizations
- Foreign Income of Natural Persons and “Res Non Dom”
- Notifications to the Italian Tax Register Information System required of Holding Companies
- Compliance with “Model 231”
- Management Control
- ESG, Sustainability Reports, NFS, CSR Reports
- Administrative support for corporate Startups
CLAS has gained considerable experience in taxation and corporate consulting with Italian and international clients, thanks to the contribution of a diverse range of professionals. The result is a diverse framework in terms of culture and professional skills, enabling the Firm to provide integrated and full-range consulting services. Our integrated approach to consulting is a consolidated practice and a distinctive feature of the Firm.
Its services are intended for companies operating in the manufacturing and service sectors, for insurance undertakings, pension funds and healthcare funds, employers’ associations of in the various industries and nonprofit organizations.
CLAS has gained considerable experience in taxation and corporate consulting with Italian and international clients.
The Grevision Trust Company is an independent entity engaged in qualified operations in the trust scope (as trustee and protector) in Italy.
Previsione is an audit firm, which was incorporated in 2011 and is on the Register of Statutory Auditors held by the Italian Ministry of the Economy and Finance.
CLAS Foreign Desk is the tangible expression of the strong international focus of Studio CLAS, which has long been providing services to Italian and foreign clients operating in various business sectors.